COSMOS Development Environment Setup i12
Revision as of 11:53, 30 May 2008 by Dlwhiteman.us.ibm.com (New page: #Download [http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops/S-3.4RC2-200805230100/index.php Eclipse 3.4 SDK RC2 build] #Download [http://www.eclipse.org/tptp/home/downloads/?ver=4.5.0 T...)
- Download Eclipse 3.4 SDK RC2 build
- Download TPTP platform and test runtimes, RC2 build, and unzip into Eclipse
- Download Manual Test Tools zip from the above page, and unzip into Eclipse. The TPTP Manual tests we are currently using for the end-to-end tests will not work without this.
- Download WTP 3.0 RC2 and unzip into Eclipse (if you are using the Data Manager toolkit).
- Download EMF and GEF prerequisites from the above page, and unzip into Eclipse (if you are using the Data Manager toolkit).
- Download SDK zip from the latest COSMOS build, and unzip on top of the Eclipse install.
- Start Eclipse.
- Setup Axis2 support following these instructions.
- Load all projects you want to develop from the repository. All projects should be compiled successfully.