Difference between revisions of "COSMOS Data Reporting 15-Mar-2007"
(New page: COSMOS Main Page > Minutes for Data Reporting sub-project call. == Logistics == * Date: 15-Mar-2007 * Time: 2pm EST == Attendees == * Sheldon Lee-Loy * Mark Weitzel * Craig T...)
Latest revision as of 14:58, 15 March 2007
Minutes for Data Reporting sub-project call.
- Date: 15-Mar-2007
- Time: 2pm EST
- Sheldon Lee-Loy
- Mark Weitzel
- Craig Thomas
- Status updates and agenda changes (optional)
- Review action items
- Discuss planning for 1.0 deliverables
- Review high-level architecture and design
- Coordinate inter-group meetings
- User interface technology choices
- DV's interface above RM should be "ontology" agnostic; allowing for rapid evolution of model terminology (avoiding the term CML here).
- DV must not expose SML-IF to its callers; need to make use of a general purpose tree-type schema. Sheldon to discuss with Ali. Need to ascertain whether Ali has built the "loosely typed" representation of the SML-IF.
- Configuration information for data access? where is the information managed. Reference to location where this configuration is managed seems appropriate for inclusion in the "self-hosted" SML model of COSMOS. The properties themselves should not (and need not) be in the SML model.
- dojo is licensed under BSD.
- Sheldon: contact Ali, get understanding of RM api's
- Mark: contact IBM developers doing AJAX UI, get suggestions, broker discussions with Sheldon
- Sheldon: propose technology evaluation approach and tasks
- Sheldon: update design diagram to indicate the delineation between the DV and DC responsibilities.
- Sheldon: open bugzillas on these tasks