COSMOS Data Reporting 01-Feb-2007
Revision as of 14:51, 1 February 2007 by Cthomas.groundworkopensource.com
Minutes for Data Reporting sub-project call.
- Date: 01-Feb-2007
- Time: 2pm EST
- Sheldon Lee-Loy
- Marius Slavescu
- Craig Thomas
- Status updates and agenda changes (optional)
- Review action items
- Discuss release 0.5 deliverables http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/COSMOSWeeklyProjectPlanForMarch07
- Coordinate inter-group meetings
- Reviewed milestones for 0.5. http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/COSMOSWeeklyProjectPlanForMarch07.
- Things are tracking well. Marius' APIs are nearly all ready for the topology and nodes reports; Sheldon is implementing with these APIs, an should conclude on 2/2 as planned.
- Marius plans to complete APIs needed to support the "top 10" report, providing CBE data; Sheldon will follow with implementing those APIs in the report by 2/9.
- Marius will follow with APIs for statistical data; again, Sheldon will follow with statistical report; this should be completed by 2/16.
- Need help from the rest of the COSMOS team on:
- Data set for EclipseCon 2007 demo: precisely what statistical (CPU? Memory? others?) and log elements; precisely what Tomcat application (COSMOS? A Tomcat example program? On Windows, right?)
- Dig into RCP or Web Browser or both as UI delivery platform for 1.0. Need to discuss the "open source meets business" dimension, and consider scope.