Difference between revisions of "COSMOS 1.2.0 update site installation"
(New page: == COSMOS 1.2.0 update site == An Eclipse update site for installation of COSMOS plug-ins and features is available at http://download.eclipse.org/technology/cosmos/1.2.0/update-site To ...)
m (Index.php?title=COSMOS 1.2.0 update site installation moved to COSMOS 1.2.0 update site installation: Initial title incorrect)
Latest revision as of 12:53, 25 January 2010
 COSMOS 1.2.0 update site
An Eclipse update site for installation of COSMOS plug-ins and features is available at http://download.eclipse.org/technology/cosmos/1.2.0/update-site
To install some or all available plug-ins from the site, you must configure your Eclipse environment as follows:
- In Eclipse, go the menu bar and click Help -> Software Updates.... The Software Updates and Add-ons dialog will be shown.
- Select the Available Software tab.
- Click the Add Site... button.
- Paste the update site URL (http://download.eclipse.org/technology/cosmos/1.2.0/update-site) into the Location text box and click OK
- Expand the newly created site and the available plug-ins will appear.
- Select required plugins and click the Install... button
- Follow and respond to any prompts that appear.
You may have to restart Eclipse to use the newly installed software.