Revision as of 15:06, 16 May 2008 by Jason.losh.sas.com
|Meeting Title:||COSMOS Community Monthly Summit|
|Date & Time:|| Friday, May 16, 2008
8:30 am EST - 12:30 pm EST
|Toll-free Dial-in number:||+1 (877) 421.0528|
|Primary International Dial-in:||770-615-1258|
|Minutes||Meeting minutes are on the Talk Page|
- (30 min) Set security implemetation targets and approach (close on ER 216332)
- (30 min) Finalize organization/packaging of COSMOS deliverable(s) to be available on Downloads page
- (20 min) Capabilities and future directions for MDR toolkit - Jimmy
BREAK (10 min)
- (60 min) Close on team restructuring plans - Mark & Don
- (20 min) SDD Update - Jason
- Security implementation
- Jimmy & co. to put together a design doc for early next week
- Talk to Tony next week (Mark already sent the invitation)
- Organization/packaging of COSMOS deliverables
- Ruth to talk to Saurabh to find out how much lead time he needs to refactor the zips. Want this in place for version 0.9. Ruth to post to cosmos-dev the drop-dead date for the requirements from the various consumers.
- Jimmy to identify what packaging his company needs
- Jason to identify what packaging his company needs
- Mark to identify what packaging his company needs
- MDR toolkit
- Jimmy to open some bugzillas for early next week
- Bill and Jimmy to review the enhancements that are already open
- Restructure COSMOS
- Declare a new lead for the data visualization. By default that's been Sheldon.
- Mark to check with Steve because he's been active behind the scenes. Declare a new lead for the resource modeling if Steve agrees. By default that's been David.
- Declare a new lead for Management Enablement. Should be SDD and the CMDBf toolkit. New leader of Jason Losh.
- Declare a new lead for Data Collection. New leader of Jimmy Mohsin.
- Don and Mark to scope out the work that Compuware is interested in under data collection.
- Ruth to add bullet to the Summit in October: checkpoint from Don and Mark on where we stand for Compuware's items.
- Mark will email the inactive people and cosmos-dev to warn of impending committer status removal if they don't state within the next two weeks that they will become active.
- SDD Update
- Jason to email Paul, Mark to ensure that the open discussion is at a time that both can attend - Done
- Jason to review our dev process page to see if we need more detail about our iteration process for reviewing designs - Done
- Jason to document SDD/SML: "Here this is how it comes together; this is what's going to happen."
- Jason to focus on next steps of resource handler interface, send out a meeting to the dev list to discuss the design.
- Update on consumer requirements for use cases
- Jimmy to come back in a couple of weeks and say how this will work from his perspective