Revision as of 10:57, 30 April 2008 by Don.ebright.compuware.com
- The team discussed i10 status. Bugs 228159 and 228161 need a status update from QA. There are no blocking issues remaining in the latest i10 candidate.
- Priorities for i11 were discussed and adjusted. Additional input is required from those who were unable to attend.
- Time did not permit discussion of bugs which are untargeted or targeted to future that should be moved to i11.
- Jack to request QA update on bugs 228161 and 228159 which were presumed to be fixed by the fix for 228441.
- Don to request additional i11 targeting and priority input from the IBM team members who were unable to attend today's meeting.