Revision as of 11:56, 2 April 2008 by Don.ebright.compuware.com (New page: == Agenda == * Finalize agenda 5 min * Organization / procedural issues 5 min * Weekly candidate driver test status http://wiki.eclipse.org/COSMOS/COSMOS_i10_No4_weeklycandidate 10 min...)
- Finalize agenda 5 min
- Organization / procedural issues 5 min
- Weekly candidate driver test status [] 10 min
- i10 bug status 10 min
- Don Ebright
- Martin Simmonds
- John Todd (JT)
- Bill Muldoon
- Paul Stratton
- Jack Devine
- David Whiteman
- Hubert Leung
- Hubert advised that his Axis 2 web services support changes to the DC framework will be checked in soon. The team discussed build and downstream implications. Details will be discussed at more length on the architecture call.
- It was decided that a simple smoke test should suffice for this week's integration build due to lack of Data Collection commit activity. Hubert agreed to perform this test.
- Reevaluation of bugs related to Muse [| 205863] and [| 216809 ] will be discussed on tomorrow's architecture call.
- David to update the enhancement status on the wiki page.
- Hubert to smoke test the build and update status on the wiki page prior to the community call.