- Status updates and agenda changes
- Review action items
- QA status
- i8 bugs
- i9 plan
- Review internationalization support
- Don Ebright
- Martin Simmonds
- Jimmy Mohsin
- Jack Devine
- John Todd (JT)
- Bill Muldoon
- Hubert Leung
- Sheldon Lee-Loy
- Mark Weitzel
- Shivvy reviewed i8 testing status. Several defects were found and bugs have been opened. JT reported that the issue related to bug 216073 was fixed but there are still a couple of open bugs to evaluate and fix. Hubert agreed to run a build today so we can rerun the failing tests for the fixes that have been committed.
- We discussed i8 status and agreed to discuss the severity and level of effort required to fix outstanding i8 bugs tomorrow so we can plan an orderly shutdown for the iteration.
- Martin raised the issue of unexpected behavior in service group persistence. Because the persistence is file based, a broker restart doesn't change the list of registered data managers. We need to determine whether the broker needs to query the current operational status of all registered data managers whenever it restarts in case the status changed while the broker was down.
- We discussed the status of our preparation for i9. We agreed to close on the list of ERs to be targeted to i9 tomorrow.
- All to review open i8 bugs to facilitate a discussion of priorities and schedule for i8 shutdown.
- All to prepare to finalize i9 ERs on tomorrow's architecture call.
- Tania to schedule meeting for the morning of Monday, Jan 28 to finalize i9 plan.
- All to review internationalization support ER to discuss on next week's DC call.