Revision as of 12:06, 15 January 2008 by Don.ebright.compuware.com (New page: == Agenda == * Status updates and agenda changes * Review action items * I8 status * QA criteria == Attendees == * Don Ebright * Jimmy Mohsin * Joel Hawkins * John Todd (JT) * Martin...)
- Status updates and agenda changes
- Review action items
- I8 status
- QA criteria
- Don Ebright
- Jimmy Mohsin
- Joel Hawkins
- John Todd (JT)
- Martin Simmonds
- Jack Devine
- Paul Stratton
- Hubert Leung
- Mark Weitzel
- Jack reported that ER 208585 is not finished due to changes required to integrate with the service group changes introduced in 204921. We discussed how to address this generic issue in i9. We agreed that ERs with dependencies should be scheduled for the earlier parts of the iteration to avoid integration difficulties when trying to close an iteration.
- Jimmy requested feedback for the i9 test plan and the security and internationalization plans.
- Mark reminded the group that we intend to review i9 use cases tomorrow.
- Due to the backlog of work in closing out i8 and preparing for i9, we agreed to adjourn early.