Revision as of 11:43, 6 February 2008 by Jim.gyng.com
- Status updates and agenda changes
- Review action items
- Today's agenda is open for any priority business
- Don Ebright
- Joel Hawkins
- Paul Stratton
- Martin Simmonds
- John Todd (JT)
- Mark Weitzel
- Jack Devine
- Hubert Leung
- Bill Muldoon
- We discussed whether and how to deliver a build environment that a consumer can use to build COSMOS outside the Eclipse build infrastructure. We also need to facilitate the ability for an adopter to assemble a stable configuration without the depencency problems that occur when we try to import the COSMOS frameworks into an existing Eclipse IDE.
- Joel discussed some possible features that could fit into his work on implementing the COSMOS common exception framework and how these exceptions could be used with or without creating a WEF event. Joel suggested that we might want to allow the addition of an "originator" that can be used to identify the EPR or other identity of the exception originator. We agreed to discuss this further on this Thursday's architecture call. We also discussed how to implement the non-OSGI runtime deployment.
- Bill Muldoon asked about feature 209987. We discussed implementing a wrapper over the Aperi Derby database in i9 to implement this feature. It is currently targeted to i8.
- The next two Tuesdays are holidays. We decided to skip the week between the two holidays and hold a joint Data Collection / Architecture meeting on Wednesday January 2. Don will be on vacation the following week and Mark volunteered to host the January 8 DC call.