Revision as of 13:11, 27 November 2007 by Don.ebright.compuware.com (New page: == Agenda == * Status updates and agenda changes * Review action items * i8 status * review old inactive bugzilla items ** verify that old bugs marked resolved can be closed ** revie...)
- Status updates and agenda changes
- Review action items
- i8 status
- review old inactive bugzilla items
- verify that old bugs marked resolved can be closed
- review unaddressed bugs and retarget or resolve as wontfix
- Don Ebright
- Mark Weitzel
- Martin Simmonds
- Bill Muldoon
- Jack Devine
- Hubert Leung
- Jimmy Mohsin
- Joel Hawkins
- The group reviewed the status of i7 testing and the things that we want to improve for i8. One issue is that some of the unit tests did not appear in Jagmit's test results report because the unit test results weren't checked in. We resolved to give the QA team the overall responsibility for oversight of all testing to be sure that this occurs for i8. We also decided that the bugzilla for each completed enhancement must specify the associated unit tests that were checked in. We identified areas where the test reports could be more useful such as making it easier to determine whether all of the required unit tests had been run and some way to categorize the report by the affected component.
- We agreed to discuss the COSMOS bugzilla processes further on this week's architecture call.
- We also agreed to discuss the license issues involved in producing a preconfigured COSMOS end to end demo environment using a VMware disk image and / or a secondary virtual disk image that could be attached to an existing VMware Windows VM on this week's architecture call. Although we expect that it is unlikely that we could host a complete Linux system image on the Eclipse web site, it is likely that we could create a secondary disk that could be attached to an existing Windows or Linux VM if there are no dependencies that would need to be installed directly into the host system.