Revision as of 12:52, 20 November 2007 by Don.ebright.compuware.com
- Status updates and agenda changes
- Review action items
- QA plan / design discussion continued from the F2F (Jimmy)
- Packaging for adoption (Don)
- Composite annotations COSMOS_Bug_Design_209248 (Joel)
- Don Ebright
- Jimmy Mohsin
- Martin Simmonds
- Joel Hawkins
- Hubert Leung
- Bill Muldoon
- John Todd
- Jack Devine
- Jimmy reviewed the status and goals of the COSMOS QA effort.
- We discussed some of the difficulties that potential adopters encounter when attempting to get started with COSMOS. We agreed to devote some time next week to discuss any issues discovered in the QA efforts. We also discussed packaging issues around VMware and agreed that there is some potential in building a preconfigured Linux disk image and / or a secondary disk image that could be attached to an existing VMware Windows VM. We agreed to continue discussing adoption issues on future DC and Architecture calls.
- Joel reviewed his proposal for composition annotations - link bugzilla 209248 and requested approval to proceed with this enhancement. The consensus of the group was that the work can move forward for i8 delivery.