Revision as of 13:15, 13 November 2007 by Don.ebright.compuware.com
- Status updates and agenda changes
- Review action items
- F2F wrapup and followup items:
- Code Refactoring (Hubert)
- Annotations (Joel)
- Error Logging (Jack/ Martin)
- Don Ebright
- Joel Hawkins
- Hubert Leung
- Jack Devine
- Martin Simmonds
- Paul Stratton
- John Todd
- Maosheng Liang
- Bill Muldoon
- Mark Weitzel
- Hubert has checked in the code from the sandbox. He will build an i7 driver with this code and schedule a call for Thursday 9AM-11AM EST.
- Joel described the state of his annotations work - link. We had some confusion regarding wiring terminology and namespace for bug 209244. We agreed to call the automated process autowire for now. Mark wanted to change the namespace from wsdm to a package-oriented name. We need an alternative to WS-Addressing to provide support for CMDBf. Mark updated the CMDBf addressing bug 209246 to sev 1 blocker and will discuss with Balan.
- Martin discussed some questions regarding the implementation of the error logging enhancement. He suggested creating a web service appender for log4j. He also expressed a requirement for the ability to remotely set logging levels.
- Hubert to build a driver and schedule a call for Thursday 9AM-11AM EST.
- Mark to repoen the enhancement request to add a requirement for Joel to provide documentation of the new annotations support.