Revision as of 10:30, 25 September 2007 by Don.ebright.compuware.com (New page: == Agenda == * Status updates and agenda changes * Review action items * i6 status * i7 scope * COSMOS data collection security requirements == Attendees == * Don Ebright * Jimmy M...)
- Status updates and agenda changes
- Review action items
- i6 status
- i7 scope
- COSMOS data collection security requirements
- Don Ebright
- Jimmy Mohsin
- Bill Muldoon
- Jack Devine
- Maosheng Liang
- Hubert Leung
- Joel Hawkins
- Balan Subramanian
- We discussed the test plan. Jimmy is still seeking permission to release his internal test plan. We hope to discuss the end to end test cases in this week's Architecture call.
- We deferred discussion of the technology stack and support matrix due to Mark's absence. We agreed to defer this to either the architecture call or next week's Data Collection call.
- We discussed security requirements. Balan stated that he had been working on a security design for Muse and would post a link to the associated Jira to the COSMOS development mailing list. We agreed that it will be necessary to define how security relates to the use cases that we intend to support. As long as the correct extension points are defined, we can provide exemplary implementations of security with the ability for consumers to incorporate their own requirements.