Revision as of 12:59, 11 September 2007 by Don.ebright.compuware.com
- Status updates and agenda changes
- Review action items
- Review i6 CA enhancement requests (Client API, File Data Manager, etc)
- Don Ebright
- Rich Vasconi
- Paul Stratton
- Bill Muldoon
- Hubert Leung
- Mark Weitzel
- Jimmy Mohsin
- Jimmy Mohsin led a review of the CA i6 enhancement requests.
- 197867 data broker
- This component has been completed for i6. We discussed the role of the data broker relative to CMDBf and agreed that additional work will be required and that enhancement requests would be raised as required.
- 197869 service broker
- This was closed as a duplicate because the required functionality is very similar to the data broker. We agreed to open a more focused enhancement to reuse the data broker functionality when we need to deliver support for use cases that require a service broker.
- 197870 client API
- This has been completed for i6. We anticipate a requirement to open a future enhancement in support of a CMDBf client API.
- 197686 define data broker, service broker, and management domain
- This was closed as a duplicate of the enhancement requests for these individual items.
- 197868 management domain
- This is completed for i6.
- 192493 file and RDBMS based sample implementations of a data manager. The group expressed concerns that this would largely duplicate functionality that is already supposed to be exposed in the framework. We agreed to discuss the subject further to identify the areas where the framework needs additional functionality or documentation to facilitate an adopter's ability to easily create additional concrete implementations based on the provided samples.
- We discussed i7 packaging and goals of the end to end demo. This is expected to revolve around demonstrating a CMDBf based query interface surfacing the SML repository as a MDR. We also intend to collect and expose JMX statistical data as in the prior demo.