Revision as of 11:11, 4 September 2007 by Don.ebright.compuware.com
- Status updates and agenda changes
- Review action items
- Review i6 CA enhancement requests (Client API, File Data Manager, etc)
- Review & complete the Management Domain design http://wiki.eclipse.org/COSMOS_Design_197868
- Don Ebright
- Mark Weitzel
- Maosheng Liang
- Bill Muldoon
- Martin Simmonds
- Jimmy Mohsin
- Joel Hawkins
- Paul Stratton
- We discussed the Management Domain design. There was a significant difference of opinion on whether the domain should be a singleton that aggregates multiple data brokers or have a one to one relationship between multiple MDs and their associated brokers. We agreed to move forward with a goal of supporting the simple cases now such as a single data broker per domain while leaving the flexibility to support more complex deployments for the future.
- We agreed that we need to define the set of WSDM capabilities and events that will be supported by the domain. Operational status seems to be a requirement but there is room for more.
- The discussion will be continued on the design page on the wiki with a goal of completing the design prior to the community call.