Revision as of 13:52, 28 August 2007 by Don.ebright.compuware.com (New page: == Agenda == * Status updates and agenda changes * Review action items * Discuss process of code contribution from CA, bundles in CVS * Review / solicit fee...)
- Status updates and agenda changes
- Review action items
- Discuss process of code contribution from CA, bundles in CVS
- Review / solicit feedback on the code that Bill Muldoon has checked in for bug https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=197867 - 30 minutes - Jimmy Mohsin & Bill Muldoon
- Don Ebright
- Paul Stratton
- Hubert Leung
- Bill Muldoon
- John Todd
- Maosheng Liang
- Mark Weitzel
- Joel Hawkins
- Chris Craddoc
- The group discussed the process for reviewing and committing contributions. We decided to schedule a meeting for 11AM EDT tomorrow to review all currently outstanding contributions. Our process for contributions will be:
- Post a notice to the developer mailing list announcing a meeting to review the patches attached to one or more specific bugs.
- Allow time for the committers for the affected component to review the bug or bugs and any attachments and add comments to the bug.
- Meet to review the contributions and discuss whether they meet Eclipse IP standards and fit within project scope and architecture.
- Commit approved contributions.
- We deferred discussion of the iteration / release schedule to this Thursday's community call.
- We deferred discussion of testing and platform coverage requirements to this Thursday's architecture call.
- We agreed to schedule a call for 11:30 Friday to discuss the architecture of integration between COSMOS and CMDBf.
- We discussed IP v6 requirements and concluded that this is primarily a testing issue as we expect any IP v6 issues to occur in the components that we depend on rather than COSMOS components.
- Don to schedule a code review meeting for 11:00AM EDT tomorrow to review Bill's four code contributions and a meeting for 11:30-1:00 EDT Friday to clarify integration architecture between COSMOS and CMDBf.
- All interested data collection committers to review the patches prior to tomorrow's review.