Revision as of 16:14, 31 July 2007 by Don.ebright.compuware.com
- Status updates and agenda changes
- Review action items
- Review bugzilla and refine development plan
- Don Ebright
- Martin Simmonds
- Hubert Leung
- Bill Muldoon
- John Todd
- Mao Sheng
- Joel Hawkins
- Mark Weitzel
- Jimmy has proposed a meeting for 11:00AM EDT tomorrow to discuss the donation of the client API code.
- Discussed status of the IETF MIB2RMDL effort. It appears that the IETF will go forward with the SNMP to XML mapping, and it is possible that COSMOS could host the development of a reference implementation of SNMP to web services interoperability.
- Discussed process improvements. We will review the use cases in architecture call tomorrow as a basis for setting development priorities. We discussed alignment with our internal adoption and external standards.