Revision as of 16:09, 19 June 2007 by Don.ebright.compuware.com
- Status updates and agenda changes
- Review action items
- Data collection test pass status
- Data collection bugs
- Don Ebright
- John Todd
- Bill Muldoon
- Hubert Leung
- Paul Stratton
- Jimmy Mohsin
- Martin Simmons
- Mark Weitzel
- Sheldon Lee-Loy
- We discussed IPzilla status. The two remaining issues are Tomcat and Dojo. We can work around these issues by posting instructions about how to manually integrate these parts.
- Mark has gotten Sheldon's reports running using the war file from the build. He has not been successful in starting JMX data collection using MAX. We decided to have another conversation at 4:30 to discuss this because it may be as simple as activating the bundle.
- Test pass execution has been rather disorganized due to the weak state of the configuration documentation, but we have not encountered any code defects. We agreed to collaborate on the wiki to improve our documents to make it easier to get the end to end tests working. This will be facilitated by M5 efforts to package the code into an easy to use preconfigured use demo.
- Mark to post a meeting notice to the development list regarding the 4:30 meeting.
- Hubert to update the instructions regarding running the CBE collection.
- Sheldon to run the data collection unit tests and post any issues to the development mailing list.
- All to collaborate on improving the wiki pages regarding data collection configuration and testing