Revision as of 16:24, 12 June 2007 by Don.ebright.compuware.com (New page: == Agenda == * Status updates and agenda changes * Review action items * Status of end to end * Data collection test pass status * Data collection bugs == Attendees == * Don Ebrigh...)
- Status updates and agenda changes
- Review action items
- Status of end to end
- Data collection test pass status
- Data collection bugs
- Don Ebright
- Mark Weitzel
- Sheldon Lee-Loy
- Joel Hawkins
- John Todd
- Jack Devine
- Bill Muldoon
- Hubert Leung
- Chris Craddoc
- Ali Mehregani
- Jimmy Mohsin
- We discussed the status of the data collection build. Some of us (not naming any names) are encountering difficulties. We agreed to update the wiki page with additional configuration tips and correct any inacurracies.
- Sheldon has updated the reports to work with the updated data collection code and has them working.
- Ali is working on reconciling the SML document with the repository API.
- Sheldon raised the issue that we need to reconcile the keyset names and data source IDs between the SML document and the data collection assemblies.
- Hubert is working on updating the build to create a war file so the end to end demo can be deployed in Tomcat.
- We discussed IP issues and decided to defer the discussion to the architecture call tomorrow.
- Jimmy to arrange a call to discuss the statistical design prior to a discussion at the architecture call.
- Don and Joel to work on refining the setup instructions with caveats for classpaths, etc.
- All committers to open IPZilla requests for required thrid party IP.
- Don to post a link to the DC config page.
- Joel to refactor client tests to remove the notification consumer code to facilitate testing.