Revision as of 16:33, 29 May 2007 by Don.ebright.compuware.com
- Status updates and agenda changes
- Review action items
- Discuss statistical data persistence and query framework design
- Data collection framework status
- Don Ebright
- Joel Hawkins
- Hubert Leung
- Sheldon Lee-Loy
- Chris Craddoc
- Wilson MacDonald
- Sheldon has issues running BIRT in the OSGI container with the data collection framework. Joel will work with him to resolve them.
- We discussed the current state of the statistical data framework and the sample that Joel has built using JMX as a data source. Everyone is encouraged to experiment with the framework and the sample components and provide feedback.
- We discussed the delivery of an out of box configuration for June that would be packaged as a preconfigured environment in a single zip file. It is unclear whether we can demonstrate the full variety of release 1.0 support (e.g. Nagios) in an easy to use form without a dependency on something like VMware Player.
- We deferred statistical data framework design to the mailing list (and bugzilla).
- Joel and Sheldon to work on resolving BIRT / DC framework OSGI issue.
- Don to post IETF SNMP working group mailing list address to COSMOS dev list.