Revision as of 16:24, 22 May 2007 by Don.ebright.compuware.com (New page: == Agenda == * Status updates and agenda changes * Review action items * Data collection framework status * Discuss statistical data persistence and query framework deliverables for I4...)
- Status updates and agenda changes
- Review action items
- Data collection framework status
- Discuss statistical data persistence and query framework deliverables for I4
- Don Ebright
- Joel Hawkins
- Chris Craddoc
- Craig Thomas
- Wilson MacDonald
- Hubert Leung
- Marius Slavescu
- Mark Weitzel
- Hubert is still encountering problems with JPA but we are moving to ibatis so this issue may be moot.
- Marius reviewed the capabilities of the TPTP CBE and statistical DMS models. Since Marius is currently busy on TPTP work, we decided to implement something for June that can inflate the TPTP objects from the database but using a different query interface which more closely resembles the COSMOS community requirements. This will require some rework of the data reporting component query APIs. We also agreed to reengage with TPTP to produce a converged solution using components that are shared between the two projects for the next TPTP release.
- Chris reviewed his data manager overview document. He corrected the label SACML to read SAML. We discussed what parts of the keyset go into the SML repository vs. the database. We decided that the label "filter" in the diagram is really what we have been calling an assembly EPR. We ran out of time so we decided to work on the design and discuss at next week's meeting.
- Mark and Don to open bugs to document the new TPTP / COSMOS alignment.