Revision as of 16:20, 17 May 2007 by Don.ebright.compuware.com
- Status updates and agenda changes
- Review action items
- Data collection framework status
- Discuss runtime environment and setup for the data collection framework
- Planning for new feature requests
- Don Ebright
- Joel Hawkins
- Hubert Leung
- Chris Craddoc
- Mark Weitzel
- Hubert is running into deployment problems with running GLA to CBE persistence using Eclipse 3.3 M6. We need to document how to get everything running and post the instructions on the wiki.
- The group discussed reuse if the the TPTP JMX data collector.
- We discussed building a non-EMF version of the CBE data collector using Ibatis.
- Don to attempt to reproduce Hubert's issues and document the steps to get everything running.
- Mark to call a meeting to discuss the creation of a mutually agreeable schema for persistence of non-EMF versions of the TPTP CBE and statistical models.
- Sheldon and others to refine query APIs to include return types and selection details.