Revision as of 17:32, 1 May 2007 by Don.ebright.compuware.com
- Status updates and agenda changes
- Review action items
- Data collection framework status
- Don Ebright
- Joel Hawkins
- Sheldon Lee-Loy
- Mark Weitzel
- We discussed specific requirements for a query API and a CBE persistence layer.
- We discussed the end to end use case for June with a goal of refining our priorities for June deliverables.
- My apologies for the skimpy notes this week due to software problems and poor memory.
- Sheldon and others to refine query APIs to include return types and selection details.
- Don to schedule a meeting for Friday at 3PM to discuss data persistence frameworks.
- Joel to complete CBE persistence.
- Mark to explore the requirements for an end to end use case for June.