Revision as of 16:37, 17 April 2007 by Don.ebright.compuware.com (New page: == Agenda == * Status updates and agenda changes * Review action items * Toronto F2F plan * I2 shutdown status == Attendees == * Don Ebright * Craig Thomas * Joel Hawkins * Hubert ...)
- Status updates and agenda changes
- Review action items
- Toronto F2F plan
- I2 shutdown status
- Don Ebright
- Craig Thomas
- Joel Hawkins
- Hubert Leung
- Wilson MacDonald
- Sheldon Lee-Loy
- Mark Weitzel
Face to Face meeting
- To facilitate the participation of community members who don't attend the data collection component calls, the discussion of the Toronto face to face meeting agenda will be moved to tomorrow's architecture call. The logistics will be discussed at Thursday's community call.
I2 Shutdown Status
- We discussed test cases. Sheldon has adapted the existing juint test cases to the TPTP framework so this portion is complete.
- We discussed the documentation requirements. Mark wants a series of task-related documents to describe how to build components for specific use cases such as creating a new report or integrating an existing agent. We also still need setup instructions for a development environment.
- We discussed build requirements. It was decided that the current requirement is for a process to build the classes in the six data collection bundles and create six jar files which can be zipped for convenient download. Further packaging work will be required in I3 and I4 to facilitate deployment into the targeted environments.
- Mark and Don to discuss persistence layer, JPA, EclipseLink, etc.
- Joel to look into Corona bundle build process for reuse in data collection build.
- Joel to add a suffix of "(Incubation)" to the descriptive bundle names in the data collection manifests.
- Sheldon to inform Joel about the process for building a TPTP-compliant test cases from junit tests.