Revision as of 17:34, 27 March 2007 by Don.ebright.compuware.com (New page: == Agenda == * Status updates and agenda changes * Review action items * Data Collection Framework status * Query interface approach * June deliverables and priorities == Attendees == ...)
- Status updates and agenda changes
- Review action items
- Data Collection Framework status
- Query interface approach
- June deliverables and priorities
- Don Ebright
- Joel Hawkins
- Mark Weitzel
- Craig Thomas
- Chris Craddoc
- Hubert Leung
- Sheldon Lee-Loy
- The collection side of the framework has been checked in along with sample components.
- The query side requirements are still being refined.
- Joel has been experimenting with JPA.
- Chris mentioned a European statistical data exchange standard called SDMX (www.sdmx.org) that may be relevant for our collection of time series data.
- Chris also mentioned SCA / SDO. Joel indicated that SDO was a good fit for topology information and that much of his conceptualization of the framework has a strong (intentional) resemblance to SCA. Mark suggested that we make our leanings toward SCA explicit in our documents.
- IP licensing and approval issues and component dependencies were discussed. We decided to work with Dali and OpenJPA for June to avoid these entanglements while exploring other options for the longer term.
- Hubert reported that he has gotten a build to work, but has not yet checked it in to CVS.
Face to Face meeting
- Chris suggested scheduling the proposed F2F for the week of April 30 in Toronto. No objections were raised about the date or location.
- Joel to investigate the Eclipse Dali project and Apache OpenJPA to evaluate their relevance.
- Mark and Don to evaluate potential project alignment with the EclipseLink project.
- Hubert to review Joel's TPTP AC wrapper and discuss a rewrite to support the TPTP Java RAC client interface.
- Mark to coordinate April 30 F2F.