- Status updates and agenda changes
- Review action items
- Report on progress from F2F with TPTP in Toronto
- Peter Dorfman
- Craig Thomas
- Marius Slavescu
- Hubert Leung
- Don Ebright
- Joel Hawkins
- Mark Weitzel
- Seva Sandomirskiy
Don and Mark presented an overview some of the Toronto F2F discussions. Sadly, we have not found the time to organize and post the minutes yet.
Mark described his Overview of the Eclipse Con Demo. The focus will be on demonstrating SML to the Eclipse development community.
Mark introduced his preliminary COSMOS high level architecture page. A PowerPoint was also distributed which shows more details. This will be posted to the wiki soon.
Time ran out before we completed the review of the architecture document so that topic will be discussed again in tomorrow's COSMOS architecture meeting.
- All to become more familiar with TPTP 4.3
- Don to post minutes of Toronto Data Collection F2F to the wiki
- Mark to post PowerPoint of architecture diagram to the wiki
- Mark to announce the COSMOS weekly architecture meeting to a wider audience