- go through a round-table introduction of attendees (i.e. background, expectations)
- discuss and clarify the state of data report component
- discuss next steps
Mark Weitzel(IBM), Sheldon Lee-Loy(IBM), Marius Slavescu (IBM), Craig Thomas(Groundwork opensource), Shalya (OC Systems)
Action Items / Results
- Set up regular meetings to follow our progress and high level design and achitecture
- Make use of project forums and wiki pages to document status and issues
- To do: Mark and Craig to articulate end-to-end use cases for data reporting
- Use cases should consider different users (ie. testers, developers, etc.).
- Three report views have been defined in the COSMOS Project Creation Review document
- To do: Sheldon to create a mock up of the "Resource Status" report. The BIRT report will show the status of the disk drive, operating system, memory and webserver of a system.
- Open discussion whether model resource instrumentation should use wsdm operation standards to model status information. Note: wsdm status information is already well defined.
- Sheldon will post design patterns he has observed when working with datasources to create reports. The intention is that these patterns can drive the data layer architecture.