Revision as of 11:32, 3 December 2008 by Ruthdaly.ca.ibm.com
Att: Jason David Jimmy Saurabh Ruth
- first weekly integration build next week, to be tested by Saurabh
- week after that no weekly integration build because test weeks start after, instead the iteration candidate driver to be built on Friday
- difference between iteration and milestone is that we advertise milestone for adoption but not iterations. More of a support implication to that.
- June 26 doesn't align with the release train but we decided that's okay
- we need to define our Release Themes from the official Eclipse themes
- stabilize CMDBf support
- move SML out of research
- move SDD out of research
- iteration template, does it need changes?
- in "cross component", in "clean API", what should be promoted to API?
- logging as well to ensure that SDD runtime matches what's being used elsewhere in COSMOS
- SDD externalized strings? Some has but would need to go through all of it to confirm all done.
- security, Higgins, was there something that Jimmy wanted to push for in 1.1 with regards to security? security a nice-to-have until we get more resources. security not small enough to be addressed in 1.1.
- package in the management enablement project, the old change analyzer. Jason to send Saurabh the name of the package to remove and Saurabh will remove that.
- Jason to open a bugzilla, put as many of our to-dos as possible
- also need to update the IP log to mark that CQ obsolete
- used to have that big wiki page for our use cases for 1.0. Add to that or create a new one for 1.1? A lot will be the same. Create an archive of the 1.0 use cases and create a new page that's based off of a copy
- David and Jason to send Ruth the URL to the use case wiki pages, Ruth to update the template/plans for 1.1 to link to them
- any bugzilla to be done in iteration 1, add that bugzilla into the i1 table
- BTG code changes large, will be checked into iteration 1
- update on the tests that are run as part of the build?
- last time there was a bug opened in TPTP so we were not able to run a JUnit. Saurabh to check that bug again. To include it into the automation, just need to have a TPTP JUnit. Does it need to be in a particular location? Saurabh have some test automation script for RM, he'll just need the project name that has those TPTP JUnits. Once SDD JUnits are ready, Josh to open a bugzilla for Saurabh to incorporate the JUnits into the build.
- If we continue to have problems with TPTP JUnits, might want to leverage WTP and see how they generate test reports with every build
- Ruth to send a note to cosmos-dev encouraging people to fill in the postmortem page, and then to schedule a meeting to review that page.