Att: Jack Leonard Tina Saurabh Jason Srinivas David Craig Paul
Countdown to 1.0
- need a criteria for which ones are wontfix vs future. future something we have a strong interest now but wontfix but there hasn't been a lot of interest indicated in it.
- WSDM, OSGi, CBE, and other deprecated code to be wontfix
- everything else that cannot be contained in 1.0 to be future
- use i14 for anything not committed to 1.0 but in consideration for 1.0
- break down the bugzilla list in the countdown page into "must do for 1.0" and "want to do in 1.0 but can drop if necessary"
- JT, Bill Muldoon inactive for a while
- Martin, Leonard, Jimmy, Paul active
- Ruth, Mark, Sheldon, Hubert, Ali inactive for a while.
- David, Eric, Saurabh remain active
- Richard Vasconi permanently gone
What to do? Active vs inactive?
- People who are gone should be removed and people on hiatus leave for now?
- Jimmy to look for a definition of active - how active do we need to be?
- API cleaned up? yes
- Jimmy to assign the remaining ones assigned to JT & Bill in the next little while
- QA to run the end-to-end testing? yes, already run.
- proceed, won't promote to a weekly candidate
- need to arrange for a technical review, get the doc requirements gathered in the next week. Ruth to send a proposal to cosmos-dev (developers who know that their stuff has changed to review the docs for their stuff, make changes to the HTML)