i9 Checkpoint - 22-February-08 Checkpoint
Here is a query of the bugs that were either included in last night's build, or have been approved to be checked in for i9:
Jagmit was not able to confirm that the following bugs made the build, so we need to discuss the status of these:
- 219854 - in build
- 219807 - checked in, but not in build
- 219903 - checked in, but not in build
- 219441 - checked in, but not in build
- 219763 - Martin attached a patch - Sheldon can apply the patch
- 219908 - David - When TomCat installation has a space in the path name, get a NullPointerException. Workaround is to move the SML repository to a different directory. David will investigate and will request approval if the fix is deemed low-impact.
- 219822 - JT - blocker - Graph Response Viewer does not show any data when submitting a query - Mark will approve
- 219905 - Martin - blocker - IE problem
- 219966 - Sheldon - blocker - IE problem - might be a one-line change
- 219968 - Sheldon - blocker - Service metadata is not correct - probably a config file change
- 219976 - Hubert - (related to enhancement 214903)- Test federating CMDB doesn't seem to register itself with the broker
Process Questions: http://wiki.eclipse.org/COSMOS_PROPOSAL_ITERATION
We can use this information as a reference point for our checkpoint discussion.