Revision as of 11:35, 2 March 2012 by Mkucera.ca.ibm.com
- Parsing and Analyzing C/C++ code in Eclipse - Mike Kucera at McMaster University, March 2012
- Codan: a C/C++ Static Analysis Framework for CDT - Alena Laskavaia at EclipseCon 2011
- Staying ahead of the multi-core revolution with CDT debug - Dobrin Alexiev, Patrick Chuong and Marc Khouzam at EclipseCon 2011
- What's New IN CDT 7.0 - Dominique Toupin at Eclipse Summit Europe 2010
- Advanced C/C++ Debugging and Tracing - Dominique Toupin at Eclipse Summit Europe 2010
- Real-time debugging using GDB Tracepoints - Marc Khouzam at GCC Summit 2010
- CDT Summit 2010
- Real time debugging: using non-intrusive tracepoints to debug live systems - Marc Khouzam at EclipseCon 2010
- Using CDT APIs to programmatically introspect C/C++ code - Markus Schorn at EclipseCon 2009
- Reverse, Multi-Process and Non-Stop Debugging come to the CDT - Marc Khouzam and Francois Chouinard at EclipseCon 2009
- EclipseCon 2007
- Eclipse Summit Europe 2006 - Doug's Eclipse Summit Europe 2006 Presentation.
- EclipseCon 2006 - Doug Schaefer's EclipseCon 2006 Presentation.