Multi-Core Debugging Working Group
This page documents the activities of CDT's Multi-Core Working Group. This group aims to bring together different people from the community to jointly work on developing multi-core debugging for CDT. The group was first proposed at the CDT Summit 2010 and the suggestion was well received.
Any one interested in helping in this effort is welcome to follow or join the group.
Conference calls should be held on a regular basis to discuss progress, issues, features, tasks, etc. Schedule and phone numbers will be posted once they are available.
- Grouping of debug view elements
- Debug operations (step, resume) on groups
- Hiding of debug view elements
- User-selectable Debug View layouts
- DSF sees to have a limitation where it only accepts a single level of IContainerDMContext.