CDO/User Contributed Documentation
This page has been created for you, the user of CDO, so that you can support the development team and share everything that you find helpful with other users. We all thank you!
- Creating an EMF model for usage with CDO (by André Dietisheim)
- Live demo of CDO 0.7 in action (old) (by Eike Stepper)
- Please add your CDO screencasts here.
- Getting started with CDO (by Martin Flügge)
- Setting up a workspace with alll CDO sources (by Eike Stepper)
- Setting up a CDO Server (by André Dietisheim)
- Preparing EMF Models for CDO (by Eike Stepper)
- Using the CDO User Interface (by Eike Stepper)
- Writing Standalone CDO Applications (by Eike Stepper)
- Use CDO Net4J Authentification (by Tom Schindl)
- CDO QuickStart (by Bernd Kolb)
- Query DB Store by using SQL
- Influence DB Store mapping by using annotations
- Please add your CDO tutorials here.
This is a category for common code snippets or idioms for CDO:
- Run a CDO container inside eclipse runtime (by Stefan Winkler)
- Run a CDO server (Spring Framework wired) (by Eike Stepper)
- Run a CDO client standalone (manually wired) (by Eike Stepper)
- Run a CDO client standalone (container wired) (by Eike Stepper)
- Example Application using CDO and other EMF Technologies (by Tom Schindl)
- Run a CDO server and client - standalone Spring wired (by Assen Sharlandjiev)
- Please add your CDO snippets here.
- EMF Corner review (by Seweryn Niemiec)
- Blog on distributed P2P EMF (by Tom)
- Please add your CDO thoughts here.
- Please add your CDO benchmarks here.