The CDO DB store is an implementation of the CDO IStore that allows to store models and meta models in relational databases. It does not use 3rd party components other than database vendor-specific JDBC drivers. The DB store is a proprietary O/R mapper.
- Supports all optional features of the CDO Server.
- Pluggable SQL dialect adapters. Includes support for Net4j/DB/Derby, Net4j/DB/H2, Net4j/DB/HSQLDB, Net4j/DB/MySQL, Net4j/DB/PostgreSQL and Net4j/DB/Oracle .
- Pluggable mapping strategies. Includes horizontal mapping strategy (one table per concrete class, no joins).
- Various mapping options by using EAnnotations on model elements: DBAnnotation.java
- Configuring the DBStore: see CDO/Server_Configuration_Reference#Element_store.