General CVS Information
| Connection Type
| Anonymous access
| Repository Path
I-Card Manager Projects
Main I-Card Manager project is
|| Module Location
|| Eclipse PSF
- Building within Eclipse IDE:
- The normal project build method will compile the source
- How to export a WAR1 file from a Web project:
- Right click on a Web project folder and select Export from the pop-up menu. Then select WAR file in the Export window and then select Next.
- Specify the Web project you want to export (this field is primed if you used the pop-up menu to open the wizard), and specify a location for the new WAR file.
- Optional: Optionally, supply WAR export Options, such as whether or not to include Java™ source files in the WAR, and whether to overwrite any existing resources during the export process. Source files are not usually included in a WAR file, because they are not necessary for the server to run the web application.
- Click Finish.
- Command-line builds:
- How to create a client stub Jar lib:
- From the project directory, run wsbuild.xml ant script. Resulting wsstub.jar lib will be placed inside the WEB-INF/lib directory2.
- Builds notes:
- 1 The Eclipse Web Tools Platform should be installed. More about WTP.
- 2 Assume that you have installed the JWSDP from http://java.sun.com/webservices and defined the Windows environment variable %JWSDP_HOME%. Note please, before WS client stub creating it is needed to replace the WSDL location with the actual URL into /conf/jaxrpc-rpps-client-config.xml descriptor.