Build to Manage
Here is an overview of the File:WSDM--BTM-TPTP-AG-01-DEC-06.zip.
Design documents for BtM WSDM tooling in TPTP 4.4 are here: Design Documents BtM TPTP 4.4
Use cases for BtM WSDM tooling in TPTP 4.4. are here: BtM WSDM TPTP 4.4 Use Cases
Code level dependencies in BtM WSDM Tooling TPTP 4.4: BtM WSDM TPTP 4.4 Depedencies
BtM Demo at Eclipse Con 2007
- Overview of each (15 Min Total)
- Managed Agent Explorer
- What's important is the commonality between JMX & WSDM
- What are we working on for 4.4
- Questions to be able to answer
- Relationship of WEF to CBE
- Start w/ARM to trace a transaction. Show the ARM tooling, the instrumentation, and how you can view the ARM infor.
- When testing, the transaction will fail.
- Now we want an event (CBE or WEF) to be signaled when the transaction fails.
- Other possibilities would be if a transaction takes too long, or if it gets lost, fire the event.
- Show the CBE log viewer with the ARM in the extension element.
- (can we link the views???)