- Either Minitur (II District) or Bar Martinez (VI District) where we had the Eclipse Birthday Party last year.
- If you are outside of Budapest and need suggestions for accommodation or transport, please contact Orsolya Bali (Hungarian / English) or Brandon Ulrich (English / German).
Date and Time
- The DemoCamp will be held on either Wednesday December 5th or Thursday December 6th. If you have a preference, please send it to Brandon Ulrich by October 26.
Brandon Ulrich, B2 International (B2i)
If you would like to present at a DemoCamp, please feel free to add your name and topic to the list. Depending on the number of people interested we may have to limit the number of presenters and time of each demo. You can make your presentations in either Hungarian or English.
- Attila Ruha, Istvan Benedek, Zoltan Verebes: Using Eclipse RCP for flexible Loan Origination and Servicing Systems
- Gabor Szentivanyi: TEAM Project: Tightening knowledge sharing in distributed software communities by applying semantic technologies
- Zsolt Torok: A Model Comparison Algorithm for Large Clinical Models
- Srdan Bejakovic: Summer of Code Project reflections, XML Instance Generation Tool
- Bence Olah: Visualizing Model Changes for HL7 v3 Clinical Models
Who Is Attending
If you plan on attending please add your name to the list below. We'd like to see as many people show up as possible.
- Eszter Varga, Central European Credit
- Attila Ruha, Central European Credit
- Gabor Szentivanyi, Linux Industrial Association
- Brandon Ulrich, B2i, Eclipse OHF committer
- Balazs Banfai, B2i, Eclipse OHF committer
- Zsolt Torok, B2i, Eclipse OHF committer
- Istvan Benedek, B2i, Eclipse OHF contributor
- Bence Olah, B2i, Eclipse OHF contributor
- Srdan Bejakovic, B2i, Eclipse OHF contributor; Summer of Code participant
- Zoli Verebes, B2i
- Leo Devai, B2i
- Orsolya Bali, B2i
- Nándor Előd Fekete, Quark Solutions
- Norbert Madarász, Quark Solutions
- Levente Farkas
- Viktor Kelemen, MTA SZTAKI
- Balazs Brinkus, Gerhardt Informatics
- Gabor Nagy, Gerhardt Informatics