Babel / Development Status Meetings / 2010-03-15
< Babel | Development Status Meetings
- Doc translation proposal - progress
- Was able to extact doc (HTM* & XML) files from Sequoyah & Eclipse projects
- Each project can specify its own plugin exclude patterns (used for both properties & doc files extraction)
- Hard-coded some "global" plugin exclude patterns (about.html, build.xml, package.xml, plugin.xml)
- Do we need UI "global" plugin exclude patterns?
- May need a few twists to exclude some configuration XML files
- Does Gabe have any idea about saving file diffs into SQL DB?
- EclipseCon next week - no Babel Development Status Meeting