Babel / Development Status Meetings / 2010-01-11
- Extract Properties Files from Update Sites
- script to extract properties files from update sites is ready
- just one PHP - process_update_sites.php
- tested the update site for Eclipse, BIRT, Webtools - update site paths are hard-coded in PHP for now
- need UI for entering update sites - separate from map files page or merge together?
- may need mechanism to specify regex to exclude 3rd part plugins
- file paths are short and clean - no source folder names
- fast - fixed a problem in File class where an algorithm was performing an exponential order process to search for inactive strings
- unable to deactivate inactive files, received the following message in Query Browser: Cannot add or update a child row: a foreign key constraint fails (`babel/project_progress`, CONSTRAINT `project_progress_ibfk_1` FOREIGN KEY (`project_id`, `version`) REFERENCES `project_versions` (`project_id`, `version`) ON DELETE CASCADE ON UPDATE CASCADE)
- process_map_files.php has the same logic, any idea?
- are all update sites hosted at eclipse.org?