Babel / Development Status Meetings / 2009-09-21
< Babel | Development Status Meetings
- Babel Release - post 0.7
- focus on packaging and polishing works for the translation server, message editor, and other tools
- We need more time to finish the code and test. Re-target to SR2.
- Translation assistance tools
- Mori-san: A set of translation assistance tools version 1.0 is available on SourceForge. JP as a name of "Benten" project. By the way, almost all source codes are written in EPL, and we intend to donate them to Babel. But we have recognized a few license issues for the donation. I would like to discuss this point.
- Can the tool co-exist in both SourceForge and Eclipse Foundation? Anyone knows how to proceed?
- bug 261958
- CQ not approved yet, but I started to create a langauge pack to include the doc translations
- Tried to use the Babel Language Pack Build Tool; encountered a few problems; opened bugs; assigned to Tod
- I created the language pack manually; was able to see the WTP doc in Japanese
- However, WTP included UI plugins and doc plugins into one feature
- I can either see WTP doc in Japanese and UI strings in English, or WTP doc in English and UI strings in Japanese
- We have to build both UI plugins and doc plugins together
- Hacked the UI plugins and doc plugins together; a langauge pack including the WTP doc in Japanese is ready