Babel / Development Status Meetings / 2009-04-06
< Babel | Development Status Meetings
- bug 266250 Map file processor not running properly on live server
- Problem resolved, Equinox and TPTP strings are now extracted and made available for translation
- Plan to pull in old translations - Re-import? Re-sync?
- [in progress] Denis will re-import the 3.2 translations
- bug 268632 Update site not working
- Denis or Antoine, please check the live server
- [in progress] Antoine will add the site.xml back
- bug 258783 Add translation fragments for Subversive project
- Status - Imported to live server?
- [in progress] Antoine will finish this
- bug 270664 Provide Buckminster resolution as an alternative to find project source
- "Projects participating in Galileo are currently required to provide a releng specific map file so that Babel can find the source of the included features and bundles. This is of course great if you maintain such a map. ..."
- Anyone has any experience with Buckminster?