Welcome to the Project BPMN2 Modeler Wiki page.
BPMN2 Modeler is a graphical modeling tool that generates BPMN 2.0 spec-compliant files. This page contains useful information for developers who wish to build, and possibly contribute to, the BPMN2 Modeler editor.
- Update Site - Download and install BPMN2 Modeler.
- Tutorials - View tutorials, screencasts and blog articles.
- User Forum - Have a question? Please don't hesitate to ask!
- Project Plan - See what's in the works for upcoming releases.
- Known Issues - Think you may have found a bug? Check here first for workarounds.
- Builds - Get access to source code and instructions on how to build BPMN2 Modeler.
- Source Code - Browse the Git repository.
- Extension Point API - Learn how to extend BPMN2 Modeler for a specific Target Runtime.
- Plugin Developer Tutorials - Step-by-step tutorials for building your own Target Runtime extension plugin.