BIRT Report Engine API
Revision as of 21:36, 18 July 2006 by Jweathersby.actuate.com
BIRT Report Engine API Examples
Several examples of using the RE API are presented below. Please read the Report Engine API page to understand how the API works.
Add comments at the end of the example.
- Simple Execute - Simple RunAndRender Task Example
- Separate Run and Render - This example shows a running and then rendering the report. It also illustrates getting the TOC from a rptdocument.
- Data Extract - Data Extract Task, used on a rptdocument.
- Parameter Details - This example displays parameter information retrieved from a report design.
- Servlet Example - This example demonstrate how to deploy the BIRT Engine within a servlet.
- RCP Example - An example of deploying the BIRT Viewer to an RCP application