BIRT Report Engine API
Revision as of 12:44, 1 December 2006 by Dremesh.gmail.com
BIRT Report Engine API Examples
Several examples of using the RE API are presented below. Please read the Report Engine API page to understand how the API works.
Add comments at the end of the example.
- Simple Execute - Simple RunAndRender Task Example
- Separate Run and Render - This example shows a running and then rendering the report. It also illustrates getting the TOC from a rptdocument.
- Data Extract - This example uses a Data Extract Task on a rptdocument.
- Parameter Details - This example displays parameter information retrieved from a report design.
- Servlet Example - This example demonstrates how to deploy the BIRT Engine within a servlet.
- Portlet Example - This example demonstrates how to deploy the BIRT Engine within a portlet.
- RCP Example - Explains deploying the BIRT Viewer within an RCP application