Auto IWG F2F 2013 Oct
28th Oct. 2013. Planned start: 10:00. Planned finish: 17:00
Ludwigsburg (Germany). Exact location to come.
Planned Participants: Harald Mackamul (BOSCH) Christoph Hammel (BOSCH) Ignacio Garro (Continental) Mathias Watzal (Continental) Robert Kiss (Continental) - afternoon session Andreas Graf (itemis) Maximiliam Kögel (Eclipse Source) Martin Hobelsberger (Timing Architects) Lars Geyer-Blaumeiser Lars (ETAS) Michael Drescher (Softing Automotive Electronics GmbH) Gereon Weiss (Fraunhofer Institute for Embedded Systems and Communication Technologies ESK)
Current planned Agenda:
- Track progress of the Working Packages Auto_IWG#Work_Packages
- Please WP owners be prepared with your updates
- Discussion about new possible activities.
- Common Session with polarsys group
- Tooling interfaces
- AMALTHEA status update / AMALTHEA4Public overview (H. Mackamul)
- On the afternoon we will have a common session with the polarsys colleagues.
- Further discussion points are of course welcome, please send to this mailing list. The agenda here will be refined here as new topics are proposed.
- Please confirm your assistance in the auto iwg email list as soon as possible to help with the organization.
- I would also like to recommend you to join to the EclipseCon Europe 2013 that will be held as well in Ludwigsburg the three days after our f2f (29th - 31th of June).