Auto IWG Conferences
Revision as of 03:23, 17 February 2013 by Slotosch.validas.de
A number of conferences that are relevant for issues of the automotive industry working group, where we could attend or speak.
- Open Forum Stuttgart/Esslingen 16./17. Mai :
- Ignacio Garro invited to speak on Eclipse Auto-IWG
- Klaus Birken invited to speak on Eclipse-based GENIVI interface language "Franca"
- Eclipse Con France 2013: Will submit a talk proposal
Interesting Conferences for automotive software
- Embedded World Nuremberg. Fair and conference. Conference talks on Eclipse in Automotive (please add any others that you know of):
- Model-based Automotive Software Development using Autosar, UML, and Domain- Specific Languages
- Eclipse Con USA: No or little participation by group
- Baden-Baden Spezial, October: http://www.vdi-wissensforum.de/index.php?id=147&tx_vdiep_pi1[event_nr]=01TA104012
- http://www.vda-qmc.de/software-prozesse/vda-automotive-sys/ (Interesting for WP4 and WP5)
- First Tool Qualification Symposium, Munich, 9th-10th April, http://www.validas.de/tqs.html ( interesting for WP5 )