Architecture Council/Things Committers Should Know/Staging
On this page, members of the Architecture Council assemble the notes that are sent out to committers as part of the Architecture Council/Things Committers Should Know effort, designed to arm Eclipse Committers with as much information about the Eclipse Development Process as possible.
Here are some ideas for future notices.
- The My Foundation Portal
- Contributing to Eclipse Corner
- Contributing Resources
- What is a Contribution Questionnaire?
- What does the PMC do anyway?
- What does the Eclipse Foundation Do?
- Finding answers to legal questions
- What belongs in the repository?
- How do I contribute bundles to Orbit?
- Aggregate your blog on planet Eclipse
- How do I propose a new project?
- How do I get free Eclipse Swag?
- Getting started with CBI
- Where I can find download statistics for my project?
- How do I 'listen in' on Bugzilla conversations
- How do I ensure API Compatibility in a new version
- How do I treat dependencies to external libraries
- How do I build a Community for my project
- How do I encourage users to submit patches
- How do I get useful bug reports from users
- How do I get started with unit tests
- How do I report a problem with Eclipse web infrastructure
- How do I suggest an improvement to the Eclipse Foundation
- Can I commit code that I wrote before becoming committer?
- How do I get my Strings externalized and translated by the Community
- Use Import-Package instead of Require-Bundle