Difference between revisions of "Architecture Council/Meetings/March 22 F2F EclipseCon 2009"
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
= Tentative Agenda for
= Tentative Agenda for AC Face-to-face at EclipseCon 2009 =
== Participants ==
== Participants ==
Revision as of 22:34, 12 March 2009
Tentative Agenda for the StAC and AC Face-to-face meetings at EclipseCon 2009
- Martin Oberhuber, Wind River
- Darin Swanson, IBM
- Gunnar Wagenknecht, AGETO
- Andrew Overholt, Red Hat
- Boris Bokowski, IBM
- Bernd Kolb, SAP
- Richard Gronback, Borland
- Markus Knauer, Innoopract/EclipseSource
- Oisin Hurley, IONA -- flights booked already, and can't find the $1000 down the back of the couch to change them.
Date, Time and Location
- Sunday March 22, 5pm - 6pm at a meeting room at the Hyatt (after the StAC all-council meeting from 3pm-5pm)
Potential Agenda Items
Open discussion here. Feel free to add anything, prefix with your name. We also collect AC input for the StAC meeting.
- (Martin) Mentor Experience roundup: Each Mentor to talk 1-5 minutes about how it's been going with their projects
- (Martin) Improvements Brainstorming: 15 minutes uncommented brainstorming of ideas what could be improved if there were no limitations
- Incentives: git, lgpl, simplified IP, pre-canned webpages, more collaboration AC--board, ...
- (Martin, Rich) How can the AC do more Architecture? - Today we're doing Community Escalations mostly, can we do more actual architecture?
- (Gunnar) DVCS: How can we move on in the current DVCS discussion? Ideally, the AC should find an opinion (conclusion?) and discuss possible steps.
- (Martin) Mike on the AC: would be good to have more direct communications
- (Martin) Separation between the Board and the AC. The board has done an Eclipse SWOT analysis, but nobody can see it ?!?
- (Martin) Release Train Improvements
- (Martin) Move forward with Architecture Council/Meetings/API Deprecation 20080119 - See also bug 261544
- More Architecture Council/Open Issues