Difference between revisions of "Architecture Council/Meetings/March 22 F2F EclipseCon 2009"
m (Architecture Council/F2F EclipseCon 2009 moved to Architecture Council/Meetings/March 22 F2F EclipseCon 2009)
Revision as of 08:43, 5 March 2009
Tentative Agenda for an AC Face-to-face meeting at EclipseCon 2009
- Martin Oberhuber, Wind River
- Darin Swanson, IBM
- Gunnar Wagenknecht, AGETO
- Richard Gronback, Borland
- Oisin Hurley, IONA -- flights booked already, and can't find the $1000 down the back of the couch to change them.
Date, Time and Location
- Sunday March 22, 5pm - 6pm at a meeting room at the Hyatt (after the StAC all-council meeting from 3pm-5pm)
Open discussion here. Feel free to add anything (this is not yet an agenda), prefix with your name.
- (Martin) Mentor Experience roundup: Each Mentor to talk 1-5 minutes about how it's been going with their projects
- (Martin) Improvements Brainstorming: 15 minutes uncommented brainstorming of ideas what could be improved if there were no limitations
- (Martin, Rich) How can the AC do more Architecture? - Today we're doing Community Escalations mostly, can we do more actual architecture?
- (Gunnar) DVCS: How can we move on in the current DVCS discussion? Ideally, the AC should find an opinion (conclusion?) and discuss possible steps.